Ask a group of students what an accountant does and you’ll probably hear at least a few misconceptions. Ask that same group what exactly an auditor does and you’ll likely hear crickets. Help your students learn that auditing is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding facet of accounting that offers tons of flexibility and opportunity for advancement. This downloadable toolkit consists of engaging, quick-read resources for you to share with your students to help them better understand auditing, what it offers and how they can become an auditor, including:
- What is an Auditor?
- 5 Reasons to Consider a Career in Public Company Auditing
- Cool Facts about the Profession
- Strengths and Skills that Great Auditors Possess
- Professional Development Opportunities
- College Admissions & Funding Assistance Info
*Click the Download button if you would like to download all of the toolkit materials.